Accounting you can rely on
We aim to understand and respond to the needs of our clients
Our Blog Posts
- February 2021 | Provisional Income Tax Due 26 February: Do’s and Don’ts for Companies
- January 2021 | Companies: How to Manage Your Greater Tax Risk in 2021
- December 2020 | A Remote Working Danger: Independent Contractor or Employee?
- November 2020 | Leaving a Legacy: Ensure Your Business Survival with a Succession Plan
- October 2020 | Employee Health and Wellbeing: A Strategic Priority for COVID-19 and Beyond
- September 2020 | How Chaos Sparks Business Innovation
CMR Chartered and Professional Accountants is a professional firm providing audit (through CMR Registered Auditors), accounting, tax advisory and business consultancy services.
The firm was established in 2011 and is based in Pretoria, although we provide services to clients from all over the country. The firm currently consists of two partners that are highly qualified and knowledgeable in their fields. Our blend of skills and expertise enable us to service a range of clients, from small, medium and micro enterprises to larger corporates and public sector entities.
We are a service driven organisation that strives to be a one-stop shop for all our clients’ accounting and tax needs. We aim to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations through the provision of cost effective and efficient service that adds value to your organisation. Our commitment is to deliver excellent service while maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct. We are committed to establish strong, long-term relationships with our clients.
CMR Accounting is a level 4 B-BBEE contributor.
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Payroll services and advice
- Tax clearances
- Taxation services for companies and individuals
- Estate planning and administration
- Company secretarial services
- Internal audit
- Independent Reviews